Techsavanna Front End Developer Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Techsavanna Front End Developer Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Position Title: Front End Developer
Role Profile: You will be part of a cross-functional, self-motivated team with clear ownership and passion to form our future product offering.
You will focus on modularity and reuse where it makes sense, while ensuring that there are no constraints to delivering world-class software products continuously.
- Mobile development experience with either native or web-to-native tooling and frameworks
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and how to use them in practice
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programing
- Ability to write effective unit, integration, and end-user automation tests
- Develop reusable UI components in React/Redux
- Build Front End features for customer and agent facing applications
- Help increase our average team velocity in ticket resolution and increase our team capacity
- Work as part of small Agile team
- Consistently and frequently deliver solutions that are well-engineered, maintainable and tested within the agreed upon timeframe
- Participate in code reviews and sprint planning, help identify opportunities, work through challenges and share knowledge with colleagues
- Collaborate with the product team to understand business requirements
Agile / Digital Experience
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience as a Developer on a cross-functional agile team preferred
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
Candidate must possess the following Requirements
- BSc. Degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science or a similar relevant field.
- 2+ years of hands-on development with 1 year using React/Redux for a platform
- Experience with building React components that follow best practices and are performant
- Solid understanding of modern web application development processes and standard methodologies. Strong preference for this experience to include responsive design and front-end development on a consumer-facing application where simplicity is a first class goal.
- Lean and Agile values and principles for building software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Love for experimentation
- Creative thinking and Attention to detail
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem solving skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and strategic with strong leadership and influencing skills
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.