Tenwek Hospital Medical Officer Job 2022
Career Kenya: Tenwek Hospital Medical Officer Job 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Medical Officer Job, Medical Jobs Kenya 2022,
Reporting to the Medical Services Director, the Medical Officer job exists to provide general medical services to patients in the hospital; ensure provision of quality and timely medical services, quality patient care and medical counselling at Tenwek Hospital
The right candidate will be required to:
- Participate in the strategic planning of the division in collaboration with other medical staff in the unit for significant impact on the performance or business outcome of the hospital and its sub-functions.
- Attend to patients’ medical needs, diagnose their illnesses and prescribe medicines and other therapeutic interventions in consultation rooms at the hospital.
- Follow-up on and observe the clinical conditions and progress of patients in the wards
- Provide medical advice, counselling, health education and control measures to patients in the hospital in order to prevent spread of diseases and injuries.
- Work with other medical staff to solve single or multiple medical issues and/or participate in performing extensive surgical operations in the hospital.
- Implement best practice clinical and patient care related policies and procedures in the outpatient division of the hospital.
- Refer outpatients to the appropriate specialized clinics and medical consultants within the hospital for further diagnosis, treatment and management of their medical conditions.
- Provide quality emergency medical services to patients in the emergency unit of the hospital.
- Implement Tenwek culture of team-base, fact-base and patient-base and work towards achievement of the hospital Vision
- Any other duty given from time to time.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized institution
- Must have a Certificate in basic life support and Advanced Cardiac life support
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council
- Valid Practice License.
- At least one year working experience in medical practice in a busy health facility.
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of these challenging opportunities, send your application letter with a detailed CV and Statement of Faith addressed to:
The Human Resources & Administration Director
P.O. Box 39 – 20400
Applications should be sent directly through email@example.com by 26th August 2022 with the position being applied for as subject line. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing and all communications will be done through official line and email
NOTE: Hard Copy applications will not be accepted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with Tenwek Hospital. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.