Territory Development Executive Job in Nairobi, Kenya (350K) 2022
Career Kenya: Territory Development Executive Job in Nairobi, Kenya (350K) 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Territory Development Executive
Report to: Anglophone Africa Territory Manager
Location: Kenya, Nairobi
Salary Range: Kshs. 280,000 – Kshs. 350,000
Our client in Web development and cloud technologies is seeking to recruit an experienced Territory Development Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping in developing and expanding company’s business in Anglophone Africa through channel partners to meet/exceed financial and business objectives.
This position reports to the Anglophone Africa Territory Manager and will work closely with company’s License Compliance, Channel Management, and Autodesk Channel Partners.
- Lead customer engagement and development activities for a set of countries in Anglophone Africa.
- Build strong relationships, align, agree, and collaborate effectively with Autodesk teams and channel partners
- Ensure the Autodesk team delivers Business Value to the accounts, builds effective Account Business plan and execute upon the plans. Build, maintain, and grows opportunity pipeline within accounts, uses sound call planning to drive business results and makes continuous improvement in moving Autodesk from vendor to trusted advisor
- Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Generate incremental new business as well as maintains and maximizes existing revenue stream
- Fosters important and effective relationships within the account including Key Decision Makers and translates customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value.
- Able to work through organizations at all levels to seek sponsorship, including C-Level, as required.
- Financially astute, skilled in ROI sales methodologies, value selling and positioning value.
- Detail orientated with excellent time management skills, diary/calendar management.
- Ensure CRM tools and Autodesk methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities
- Align team with corporate goals and use SMART goals to deliver results
- Manage execution of strategic customer engagement and marketing programs, including trade shows and customer forums. Will require collaboration with others not reporting to this job
- Establish and sustain effective long-term customer, industry, and government relationships
- Assist reseller in developing sales and marketing plans related to Autodesk’s industry solutions
- Provide insight to internal organizations on market direction, customer needs, product requirements and business opportunities
- Encourage innovation by exchanging new ideas to improve operation and efficiency within team and the supporting organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese mandatory
- Proven experience (5+ years) of Territory Development, offering complex business solutions
- Strong executive engagement and relationship experience
- A proven track-record in managing and growing accounts
- Pipeline management experience & forecasting prowess
- Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction industry experience would be advantageous
- Familiarity with sales logging applications (i.e., Salesforce).
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while always remaining upbeat and positive.
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented.
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Apply at Flexi Personnel ATS or firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th September 2022.
Indicate Territory Development Executive on the email subject for easier retrieval and placement.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement