Trade Developers Jobs in Kenya 2021
Career Kenya: Trade Developers Jobs in Kenya 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Company: Amplus International Limited
Job Title: Trade Developer
Salary: Retainer plus commissions, Transport and communication allowance and bonuses
Amplus International Ltd, a marketing and corporate events management agency with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since the year 2013 is seeking to hire proactive, honest, reliable, result oriented and disciplined Trade Developers to join its team in Kenya.
Location: Nairobi Metropolitan, Machakos, Kitui, Makueni, Mombasa, Naivasha, Limuru, Kilifi, Kitale, Busia, Vihiga, Kakamega, Bungoma, Bomet, Eldoret, Kericho, Baringo, Nakuru, kisii, Siaya, Homabay, Kisumu, Migori, Nyahururu, Nyeri, Embu, Kerugoya, Karatina, Murang’a, Maua and Meru.
- Recruit and manage new and existing customers with an aim of increasing company sales revenues.
- Ensure targets are achieved.
- Collate and submit reports in the recommended formats.
- Create awareness of the company’s range of products in assigned territory.
- Increase sales, drive volumes by following up on orders, deliveries and collections.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Source new opportunities and expand client base resulting from field-work.
- Plan and organize an aggressive personal sales strategy to meet sales targets set.
- Any other duties assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- A diploma holder in sales and Marketing or related field with a minimum KCSE score of at least C+.
- A minimum of one year in field sales
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have an android phone that is in good condition.
- Must be a Kenyan with over 21 years of age.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse customer base and convince them to purchase.
- Ability to analyze, summarize and effectively present data & reports.
- Excellent communication skills and a timekeeper.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and Application Letter to email@example.com by COB 30th November 2021 quoting the job title and area of residence i.e., “TRADE DEVELOPER – KISII” as the email subject.
NB: The application/recruitment is free.
Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.