Training Institution Sales Executive Job in Westlands, Nairobi 2021
Career Kenya: Training Institution Sales Executive Job in Westlands, Nairobi 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Sales Executive – Training Institution
Industry: Professional Training Services
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Our client is an education solution provider that operates in East Africa.
They provide learning solutions that are flexible and designed specifically for both companies and individuals.
They seek to hire competitive and trustworthy Sales Executives to help build up business activities.
The ideal candidate should be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that h/she be personable and professional.
Sales Executive Roles & Responsibilities;
- Represent our company’s training services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how solutions meet needs
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop and implement action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Finding and expanding current business into new local, regional, national or international markets
- Maintain the database of every concerning activity
Sales Executive Skills & Qualifications;
- Bachelor’s degree in business related courses
- Minimum of 2 years in B2B Sales, preferably service & solutions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity
- Highly proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Sales Executive – Training Institution) to email@example.com before Friday 23rd April 2021.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.