Transport & Logistics Industry Sales Executive Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Transport & Logistics Industry Sales Executive Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Vacant Position: Sales Executive
Industry: Transport and Logistics
Our client in the Transport & Logistics Industry, seeks to hire a qualified and experienced Sales Executive who will be responsible for marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing for new clients, make client visits and ensure sales with both walk-in and external clients.
- Follow up on initial shipment of a new client to ensure client retention.
- Prepare airfreight & sea freight quotation for new/potential clients.
- Follow up on all requests/quotes issued to new/potential clients to ensure business is secured.
- Work closely with the networks we are in in order to expand our business globally.
- Learn and adopt best practices to improve performance daily; (Constant Incremental Improvement)
- Attain the communicated monthly sales turnover.
- Ensure 0% unresolved client queries.
- Actively make client visits and follow up to ensure client satisfaction and secure business.
- Prepare RFQ within 4 working hours upon request & follow up on the same
- Implement the requirement of broadcast e.g. emails, calls, sms etc. within the stipulated time
- Ensure your quality circle can sufficiently carry out your tasks in your absence.
- A minimum of 2 years’ Sales and Marketing experience in a Transport & Logistics Organization or in a clearing & forwarding firm.
- Diploma or Degree in Sales & Marketing.
- Good communication and Analytical skills.
Interested candidates are requires to share their CVs to email@example.com indicting “Sales and Marketing Logistics” as the Subject line.
NB: FLEXI PERSONNEL DOES NOT CHARGE FOR PLACEMENT.