Tuskys Branch Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Tuskys Branch Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the below post;
Position: Branch Manager
Duty Station: Branch
Overall Purpose: Responsible for day to day store operations. This includes scheduling, training, supervising employees and assistant manager. In addition responsible for the store profits, and all controllable expenses including labor, inventory levels, cash and inventory shortages.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, lead and empower a communicative and effective store team by delegating, coaching and directing team members towards achieving set targets.
- Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
- Promote good customer service and resolve customer complaints, in a timely and professional manner.
- Oversee and manage day to day running of the fresh department
- Follow and enforce all Company Policies and Established Procedures in the store Operations, execute marketing and promotional activities within the store.
- Enforce all Safety and Security Issues and report any and all unsafe conditions.
- Carry out branch security activities as required i.e. open and close the branch outlet on a daily basis; Maintain custody of the branch alarm codes and passwords
- Set KPIs for the team directly supervising.
- Ensure that KPI and targets are cascaded by the Sales coordinators to the rest of the employees.
- Ensure that daily cash reconciliation and intact banking is done.
- Ensure that there is a safe working and shopping environment.
- Ensuring the customer care section runs smoothly and intervene where necessary;
- Any other duty which may be assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Higher National Diploma In Business Management advantage
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in branch operations
- Prior experience in retail would be added advantage.
Key Skills and Competence
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate leadership and professionalism
- Ability to problem solve and provide actionable and positive feedback
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional groups
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competency using Microsoft Office, navigating the internet, general use of personal computer
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements visit Tuskys website https://www.tuskys.com/ career page and submit your application before close of business, Saturday November 30th, 2019.
Late applications will not be considered.
We do NOT charge any fee in receiving and application processing.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tusker Mattresses Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.