Upfield Professional Manager (Food Service) – Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Upfield Professional Manager (Food Service) – Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
The UPRO Manager is responsible for delivering sales and profit targets of Kenya but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Defining annual plans and budget
- Close co-operation with the sales agents
- Co-creating Annual Plans and quarterly Demand Creation Plans
- Reviewing business performance in Monthly Growth Meetings
- Securing necessary investments to deliver business targets
- Developing and executing Bakery channel entry strategy
- Building Best Portfolio via Innovation and Rejuvenation
- Driving distributors activation programs and C&C Perfect Store
- Driving Digital, E-com and Data programs
- Building portfolio/brands presence on Web and in Social Media
- Developing e-com with distributors and getting online performance data for trade web shops
- Focusing on Secondary Sales Data (quantity and frequency of collection)
- Winning new chain accounts, both local and international
- Representing Upfield Professional as an expert in the industry (trade orgs, chef’s orgs)
- Prepare Upfield Professional Manager reports and present to the General Manager (East & Southern Africa) and to Global Upfield Professional Business Development Director.
- Significant experience (min. 5 years) in managing business
- Experience in Foods and B2B (bakery) will be an advantage
- Very strong track record of delivery in the previous roles – essential
- Experience in a cluster or regional environment and ability to work in a matrix organisation
- Business Strategy Formulation, Project and budget management experience
- Strong negotiation skills and a demonstrable customer focused attitude
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player
- Ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills
- Good communication and ‘people skills’ and strong organisational skills.
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, and would like to join us, apply online!