USAID AMPATH Job in Kenya today 2013
Besides the MTRH site, AMPATH also runs clinics at 25 outreach sites in Rift Valley, Nyanza & Western Provinces.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the following vacant position in AMPATH- Program – Primary Health Care Initiative (PHC)
Post: Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
Reporting to the PHC PI, under the oversight of the M&E Manager, the incumbent will among others be responsible for the following:
Duties and responsibilities
- Help establish and oversee PHC M&E system
- Work with clinical teams to assist with setting and measuring targets
- Help design evaluations that consider contextual information and community perspectives
- Assist in design of data collection instruments, Produce high quality data analysis and reports
- Manage the M&E internal reports process within PHC, Assist in the production of reports for external purposes (i.e. to funders and other stakeholders)
- Ensure high quality data is being collected, Help train on use of data collection tools
- Design reporting templates, any other duty as may be assigned.
The ideal candidate should have:-
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing, Public Health or any other relevant discipline
- At least two years of experience in: participatory assessment and monitoring, data processing or analysis and computer experience, training, facilitation and communication skills, and M&E design experience.
- Have Good Computer and quantitative skills, Excellent writing, problem solving and analytical skills, Ability to work in a team, multi-task and supervise others
- Any experience in issues related to Primary health care will be an added advantage
- Ability to understand and interpret maths and spreadsheets
- Ability to organize and train office staff
Terms of Employment
The successful candidate will be employed on a 1-year renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and allowances.
Candidates who meet these requirements and are interested should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae giving details of their current remuneration to:-
P. O. Box 4606-30100,
So as to reach him before on or before 9th February 2012
NB: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted