Workshop Administrator Job in Kenya today 2013
This position reports to the Workshop Manager and is charged with providing administrative support to the Workshop and the Procurement andAdministration Departments.
- Managing files and records, designing forms and other workshop procedures
- All administrative tasks such as ordering equipment parts and useables
- Maintaining up to date records of equipment registration documents, part numbers, insurances and operators manuals.
- Able to work within strict deadlines with minimum supervision.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- 3 years working experience in a busy workshop
- Good ICT knowledge especially in databases.
- Good reporting skills.
- A high level of integrity, reporting, communication and team relations skills.
The successful individual should be in a position to report in the second week of May 2012.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.